Learners describe, explain and interpret the characteristics, structures and interactions of a theme, group, project or organization related to localization.
Learners use their awareness of their own strengths and areas of growth in their understanding of Glocalisation.
Learners discuss, plan and evaluate learner – initiated - action in a sustainable way.
Learners embrace meaningful action through student agency.
Learners develop life long skills which support their sustainable actions.
Learners reflect on the impact of their actions and demonstrate their understanding of the action as related to sustainability.
• To define Genome and Genetics
• To equip learners with the knowledge, skills and motivation to contribute to Qatar’s society.
• To explain the advancements in the field of Genetics and medicine to improve people’s health and lives and, at the same time, have an awareness of the challenges ahead.
• To develop a professional development community which enriches future teacher capacity.
• To understand the career options in the field of Genetics and future prospects.
• Students will search a specific job in genomics laboratories, and explore the requirements for obtaining a job in that job.